6. Container Loading Supervision:
Is to verify that the goods are properly handled and secured in the container during loading and unloading operations.
Our inspector guarantees the conformity of your production to your specifications and total order quantity.
The container loading process is monitored by our inspector, guaranteeing the container is loaded in its entirety and in a safe and secure manner.
Main checkpoints for Loading Supervision:
- Check the container condition
- Evaluate the outer/inner packing of the products
- Closely monitor the loading process
- Verify the quantity in break down
- Ensure proper handling of the goods and proper stack in the container.