5. Pre-Shipment Inspection
A Pre-Shipment Inspection is an on-site product inspection that ensures the conformity of the production to your specifications, purchase orders or letters of credit.
When the production is completed and at least 80% packaged, our qualified inspector is sent to your factory to inspect the finished products
After the inspection,you will receive a detailed report with the pictures taken on-site informing you if the production passed or failed
- Main check points for PSI:
- Evaluate the product if matches with product specifications
- Evaluate product for safety, design, function, appearance, and performance.
- Assess packaging form.
- Verify material/components if match related standards of import country.
- Ensure that the product is consistent and compliant with the standards of or otherwise-specified requirements.