4. During Production Inspection
A During Production Inspection ensures production processes and capacity enabling you control and time for recommendations to improve production quality.
When at least 20% of production is completed, our qualified inspector is sent to factory to inspect production quality and status.
Main checkpoints for DPI:
- Check the quantity and monitor the production schedule.
- Evaluate the production status during the manufacturing process
- Evaluate the product if matches with product specifications.
- Give advices to improve product quality and minimize defects.
- Verify material/units if match related standards of import country.
- Monitor the production quality during the mass production
- Ensure the quality and timely production schedules
- Establish communication channels with necessary information in a timely manner