3. Initial Production inspection
This inspection is carried out at the beginning of the production based on the customer's specifications and/or reference sample. The Initial
Production Inspection allows an early (and thus cost-saving) prevention of defective components as well as timely corrections if needed
Main checkpoints for IPI:
- Check the quality of raw materials.
- Evaluate the production capacity
- Give advices to improve product quality and minimize defects
- Verify material/components if match related standards of import country.
- Your Benefits: Find existent and potential problems before mass production to avoid unnecessary loss.